Update: New Evidence Confirms That Shanquella Robinson Was Alive For 3+ Hours After Her Injury; Group Of So-Called Friends Insisted She’d Be Treated At The Villa Against Doctor’s Request For Her To Be Taken To A Hospital!

Estimated read time 3 min read

Cousins! There has been an official update issued within the mysterious and tragic murder of 25 year old Shanquella Robinson while vacationing in Cabo, Mexico with a group of so-called friends!

According to the Charlotte Observer Shanquella is said to have been alive for approximately three hours following her fatal injuries despite details from her death certificate that declared she died 15 minutes after suffering a spinal cord injury.

An officially obtained police report shows, that a doctor identified as Karolina Beatriz Ornelas Gutiérrez, of the American Medical Center had been called at 2:13PM on October 29th to the Mexican Luxury based resort she was staying at.

It has been indicated that the person that requested a doctor was a woman identified as Wenter Donovan. She is said to have been an occupant of the Villa as well and had traveled with Shanquella and the other group of friends from North Carolina to Cabo.

The group stated to Dr. Gutiérrez that Shanquella had been intoxicated and had consumed heavy amounts of alcohol. Documents declare that Shanquella was dehydrated with stable vital signs but unable to talk. Dr. Gutierrez insisted that she’d be transferred to a hospital but her friends insisted she be treated at the Villa. Shortly after Dr Gutierrez is said to have administered an IV that was unsuccessful.

There has been no details forwarded of what sort of medicine was in the issued IV at this time. Roughly around an hour later, Shanquella is said to have endured a seizure.

The police report reads that around 4:20PM, “ patient’s friend, named Wenter Donovan, called 911 to request an ambulance. In the meantime, the patient presented with difficulty breathing and a lowered pulse, and they gave her rescue breaths.”

Dr. Gutiérrez has stated that one of the friends began conducting CPR at 4:49 p.m. but Shanquella’s heart had soon stopped beating. It was at 5:25 p.m. when the police officially arrived.

The reports explains “administered a total of 14 rounds of CPR, five doses of adrenaline and six discharges (automated external defibrillator shocks) without success.” Sadly, Shanquella was pronounced dead at 5:57 PM.

Shanquella was laid to rest in North Carolina over the weekend amongst family; friends and countless supporters.

As we previously reported Mexico officials as well as the FBI are currently investigating Shanquella’s death.

Shanquella’s father Bernard Robinson also recently shared his belief that his daughter was set up and that anyone responsible should receive a life sentence.

A video shared to social media shows Shanquella walking through the Villa waking up from a nap excited to hang with her friends as they all huddled in a room together whispering. Another video shared on social media shows Shanquella being attacked while she was naked within the Villa prior to her passing.

Please stick with us for further details Cousins, this story is still developing.

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours

Leave a Reply