2022 Abuse rape world news

Woman Escapes Missouri Sex Dungeon Just One Month After Kansas Police Department Shuts Down Activists Possible Warnings Of A Serial Killer Targeting Black Women!

Cousins! An active investigation is currently underway in Missouri after a woman who was held captive since September escaped and tortured as a sex slave has come forward!

A 22 year old woman has identified Timothy Hasslet Jr as her abuser and says that he also sexually abused and killed two of her friends. According to the NY Post, the woman escaped the 39 year old’s home last week after he left to take his kid to school.

Reports read that the young woman ran down the street barefooted to a neighbors home around 7:45AM on Friday. She was described as wearing a latex lingerie outfit and a metal dog collar with a padlock around her neck. The neighbor identified as Lisa Johnson told officials that the victim appeared to be both malnourished and dehydrated. She says that the only words the young lady could speak were “help me.”

“She was wearing a very, very short black latex dress, which appeared opened up in places, you could plainly see what she had been through,” Lisa continued. “And she was clearly dehydrated and very malnourished – super skinny, she was maybe no more than 70lbs. Short hair, although not matted, not dirty.”

Lisa says the young woman panicked when she mentioned she was going to call the police and told her that Timothy would kill her. “She said he had been holding her, wouldn’t let her go. And that he was going to kill her and he had killed her two friends.”

The victim is said to have went to another neighbor’s home by the name of Ciara Tharp. She told officials that the victim screamed,

“‘You’ve got to help me, I’ve been held captive, I’ve been raped, you’ve got to help me, he’s going to end up killing me,’” the girl told Tharp’s grandmother, struggling to speak under the pressure of the collar, she said.

“My grandma brought her in, wrapped a blanket around her and went and got her some food and water. She was pretty hungry. And my grandma sat with her and held her until the police came,” Ciara continued.

“She told her, ‘my friends didn’t make it, he killed my friends. She actually said the guy killed more than just two. She said it was her friends, but she wasn’t clear if something happened to them up there at the house or wherever he got her from or elsewhere,” she told the Daily Mail.

The victim provided details to Timothy’s home location as she was taken to a local hospital.

According to reports from Kansas City Defender, Kansas City community leader Bishop Tony Caldwell, amongst numerous Black Kansas City community members forwarded reports of various Black women being murdered and going missing. In a now viral video, Caldwell stated that the women who were missing were being taken from an area on Prospect Avenue in Kansas City.

While at the hospital the victim told officials that she was abducted in Kansas City in early September. She says that he kept her on a tiny room in his built in basement and repeatedly raped her and beat her with a whip. She was restrained with handcuffs on her wrists and ankles. He is also sad to have beat her in which medical officials discovered consistent wounds across her back that matched her story.

A search warrant was issued and officials confirmed that Timothy’s basement room was exactly as the victim described. They also discovered multiple firearms. He’s been charged with rape and kidnapping.

See more of the Kansas City Defender report below:

While the investigation remains early and more details will follow, there are now three major confirmed facts which clearly dispute KCPD’s earlier statements; (1) a Black woman was kidnapped, raped and tortured, (2) she was picked up on Prospect Avenue in early September (during the exact time-frame that community members began expressing concerns of numerous missing and murdered Black women in this exact area, (3) she said her friends “did not make it out” and were killed by Timothy Haslett Jr.

“That was the description of the guy we were talking about and that was the location we said they were being taken from. That’s exactly what we were telling people. I’m just sorry that it took so long, but I’m grateful that she found a way out. I’m sorry people didn’t act on it sooner, and it’s absolutely tragic that the other young ladies didn’t make it. It’s horrible. At first the police said there was no evidence of a serial killer or any young ladies missing,” said Bishop Caldwell.

We get a lot of information because we’re right on the street level. A lot of times we are even trying to give the police information so they can act on it, because the people in the street don’t trust them and now we can see that’s rightfully so.

The families are heartbroken and now they are even more mad. Because something could have been done back then. There’s a possibility their loved ones could have been saved if folks would have acted back when our community was first making these reports, instead of waiting for the young lady to escape. If she didn’t escape we would’ve never known, truly, we would’ve never known this was happening.

Leave a Reply