world news

District Security Guard Brutally Shot In His Head While Breaking Up A Fight Outside A High School Football Game!

Cousins! A 16-year-old male is currently facing second-degree attempted murder charges after gruesomely shooting a security guard outside of a high school football game!

According to reports from ABC News, the brutal incident took place Saturday afternoon outside of Proctor High School in Utica. Reports read that within the final moments of the game against Binghamton a fight had broke out in the parking lot area outside of the stadium.

It has been stated that two of the school’s security guard employees had attempted to stop the fight when multiple shots began to ring out.

A large fight occurred after a football game at a Proctor High School parking lot off of Tilden Avenue,” says Utica Police Chief Mark Williams during a news conference.

During the fight, two Utica City School District security officers attempted to break up the fight. During the altercation, shots rang out,” he adds. A UCSD security officer was shot in the back of the head. He was transported to the local hospital, where he’s listed as critical but stable condition.”

The unidentified guard was tragically shot in the back of his head. He was then transferred to a local hospital and listed in critical but stable condition. Thankfully, City police officials state that he is expected to make a full recovery.

Sources state that the teen gunman was arrested on Sunday and is set to face multiple charges.

Utica Police confirm that details of the teen’s identity can not be released due to his age. They noted that he is not a current student of Proctor High School and that he is currently enrolled in an alternative educational program.

All on-campus activities will be canceled on Sunday; all after-school activities have been canceled for Monday,” says Utica School District Superintendent Dr. Kathleen Davis.

“Counseling will be made available to students on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. by call-in. Students can call 315-792-2210. Counseling will also be available Monday.

The tragic ordeal is currently under investigation, reports WKTV news.

Cousins, please keep the victim and his family in your prayers.

Leave a Reply