2022 culture education news school society trending trending news

Kindergarten Student Brought Jose Cuervo Tequila Mix To School And Shared With 4 Other Children!



Parents and school officials of Grand River Academy in Michigan received a shock of a lifetime recently after a kindergarten student brought ‘Adult Lemonade” to class and shared it amongst a total of four other children!

According to NBC News, a child brought the small plastic bottle described as a, “pre mixed, singe-serve alcoholic beverage,” marked as an adult lemonade. It has been stated that the classroom’s teacher didn’t discover what was taking place until after the child had already shared the tequila mix with four other students.

Sources confirm that the school’s administration contacted each child’s parents immediately after the incident.

A parent by the name of Alexis Smith pulled her daughter out of the school and said she will not be returning, after being notified that her child had been given alcohol.

So many thoughts (were) running through my mind like … what if it was open before the girl brought it to school? How much was it?“I asked her, like, ‘Is my daughter OK,’” Smith continues. “The teacher said ‘she’s right here, and she looks OK’. And then I said, ‘OK, well, how much did she drink?’”

Alexis explains that the school was unable to answer how much her daughter had taken.My daughter takes medicine. First off, no kid should be drinking, and you know, just the shock itself, it burns. Like how do you feel, like anything could have happened.

Reports read that a statement from the school’s spokesman has been issued as well as a letter issued to parents, “We understand our parents’ fears and frustrations. A student did bring a pre-mixed, single-serve alcoholic beverage that was marketed as adult lemonade to school and share it with four classmates.” 

While we try to keep an eye on everything our students bring to school, that’s simply not possible. It’s unfortunate that these types of adult beverages can be easily mistaken for child-friendly drinks.”

School staff noticed the beverage and immediately addressed the situation, which included consulting with medical professionals at poison control and calling the parents of the children involved.”

We are grateful no student became ill or needed medical attention.”

Sources confirm that none of the children involved had fallen ill or needed medical attention after the incident, however school officials still completed safety precautions and consulted with health officials. It has been stated that disciplinary action will be issued as well.

Cousins, as a parent how would you have reacted?

Leave a Reply