Sheesh! Moving forward we know he will look in the toilet before sitting down!
A Dutch man had to undergo reconstructive surgery on his penis recently, after a cobra bit his manhood during a safari trip in South Africa, causing it to rot.
The New York Post reports, the man suffered scrotal necrosis after the cold blooded serpent that was lurking inside the toilet bowl attacked.
This will go down as a world record; to be the first case of snouted cobra envenomation of the genitals. The unidentified man had to wait three hours before he was flown by helicopter to the nearest trauma center.
Medical reports read that, the victim’s penis and scrotum were noted to be swollen, deep purple in color, and painful on hospital admission. He received multiple doses of a non-specific snake venom antiserum and blood spectrum antibiotics.
A plastic surgeon later performed a penile shaft debridement, with extensive resection of dead tissue extending into the corpus spongiosum to the fold of the preputium. A graft from the groin was then placed over the penis and he has made full recovery.
Wow a trip to South Africa left this man with an injured penis, however we know going on that trip was the least of his worries.